Cold Chain Logistics
Do you deal with frozen and cold chain food products?
Then you have to know that the high quality of the product is a key indicator of the competitiveness of your company which in turn is the main requirement for the company’s successful operation and development in a highly competitive market.
The EALC provides highly professional services of cold chain logistics.
Warehouse for safe storage
of frozen and cold products
Logistics complex of “A+ “class
Kiev, Stolichnoye shosse, 100
The benefits of safe storage with our company:
- Saving money:
- the cargo owner pays only for the actual volume of cargo;
- there is no need to buy and fix expensive equipment;
- there is no need to pay utility bills.
- Smart re-weighting, placing and releasing of goods.
- Thorough documentation management.
- Availability of all the necessary equipment for warehouse cargo processing.
- Safety and reliability of cargo storage. Our cold storage facilities are protected in a proper way and all the staff working there are highly experienced.
- Perishable produce will be kept in accordance with the requirements for its storage.
Low temperature warehousing premises with the temperature regime up to – 24 C are available.
Technical characteristics of warehouses
Total square of cold store (0 +5 C) is 1450 square meters (1380 pallet spaces)
Total square of deep freeze store (-18 C) is 1737 square meters (1800 pallet spaces)
Total square of dry warehousing premises (+10 C) is 400 square meters (420 pallet spaces)
Packaging facility is specially equipped for packaging of bulk goods, cheese etc.
- Working hours – 24/7;
- 27/7 security, video monitoring system;
- Handling equipment;
- Loading dock for 4 vehicles.
We use WMS Logistic Vision Suite management system in our warehouses which has the following advantages:
- Order picking using cargo handling methods such as:FEFO, LIFO, FIFO, FPFO, BBD (involving the use of data collection terminals);
- Active management of warehouse processes;
- A faster order picking;
- Having accurate data about the location of the goods in the warehouse;
- Effective management of goods that have limited shelf life;
- Having an opportunity to increase the effectiveness of cargo handling operations in the warehouse;
- Optimization of the use of warehousing space.
Cold and deep freeze product transportation
Our fleet for transportation of goods that require special temperature regime consists of 24 vehicles (Mercedes and Iveco)with carrying capacity of 1, 2,5 and 4,5 tons.
In order to support the required temperature of the goods at ALL stages of transportation all of our vehicles are equipped with temperature recorders for tracking the temperature. It enables us to timely control any changes of temperature regime. GPS system is used for online monitoring of vehicles.
- Transportation of frozen goods ( up to -18 C)
- Transportation of fresh products (+1 to +8 C)
- Possibility of using both temperature regimes simultaneously.
The list of goods that require special temperature regime:
- Meat, fish, chicken;
- Dairy products;
- Fruit and vegetables;
- Canned food;
In order to get detailed information about the services provided by our company, please, contact us by calling on any telephone number you can find in this website or click the button to APPLY ONLINE below.